Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My AG gifts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    For Hanukkah, my mom bought me the sightseeing outfit with the luggage set! I'm thrilled with both. [img]smile.gif[/img] The fabric on the outfit is great- the shirt is so soft and stretchy; the hat so fuzzy. I'd love an outfit like that for myself, except maybe a slightly longer skirt! The luggage set is really nicely made and even has a pocket on the inside like a real suitcase. I think it'd make a great make-up case for a real person.

    My Hannah Rose is currently wearing the outfit and looks just darling. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on the Sightseeing outfit and accessories - I like the outfit very much too and think it looks very pretty.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you post pics? That outfit is on DD's "maybe" list. Your mom certainly chose a great gift!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love my Sightseeing outfit too!It is great!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •